Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Stockton Senior High School is a public school located in Stockton, IL. It has 176 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Stockton Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+30 Students
- B-17 Students
- B16 Students
- B13 Students
- B+12 Students
- B-11 Students
- A+11 Students
- B11 Students
- B+10 Students
- A10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responses
- Sports, classmates, Staff, Area Vocational Center100%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Stockton Senior High School
- BLena-Winslow High School
- Lena Winslow Community Unit School District No. 202, IL
- 32 reviews
- B-Warren Junior/Senior High School
- Warren Community Unit School District No. 205, IL
- 25 reviews
- B-Scales Mound High School
- Scales Mound Community Unit School District No. 211, IL
- 21 reviews
- C+Black Hawk High School
- Black Hawk School District, WI
- 9 reviews
Stockton Senior High School Reviews
Stockton High School is a great High School to attend. I recommend it to everyone. It is a very safe and organized High School. The teacher's are all great at their job, very nice, and teach in a brilliant way. I have been at Stockton High School for three and a half years, and it has been a blast. I have had fun and enjoy each and every day. The main thing I would do better is preparing th students for the outside world, whether its work or college. I am not to confident that students are fully prepared for the world, when they graduate Stockton High School. All in all it is a wonderful school, and I am proud to attend it.
Growing up and my experience with Stockton Sr High School has been very good. Stockton High school has made me into the person I am today and has influenced me to go to a good school and follow my dreams to major in Physical Therapy. Stockton High School has also influenced me to go on and play Basketball at the next level, and has made me realize how good it feels to be apart of a school. lastly Stockton High School has so may kind people and everyone pushes each other to do well in everything we do here.
Being a student at Stockton High School has been a great opportunity that I’ve had. Meeting all the people and teachers I did, and the influences that it’s had on me I’m forever grateful for. Something I’d like to see change in our school is better food for the students.