Stockbridge High School is a public, magnet school located in Stockbridge, MI. It has 622 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 34% in reading.
Stockbridge High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A91 Students
- B-62 Students
- B+59 Students
- A+58 Students
- B-57 Students
- B+53 Students
- B52 Students
- B35 Students
- C-31 Students
- A17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Schools like Stockbridge High School
- B-Leslie High School
- Leslie Public Schools, MI
- 117 reviews
- BMason High School
- Mason Public Schools, MI
- 227 reviews
- B-Grass Lake High School
- Grass Lake Community Schools, MI
- 78 reviews
- B-Fowlerville High School
- Fowlerville Community Schools, MI
- 134 reviews
Stockbridge High School Reviews
Stockbridge has been a pretty good experience overall for me. I first moved into the high school my 8th grade year, and am currently in my senior year. I have participated in basketball, football, and track throughout my years here. I have maintained a 3.5 as of now, and I am looking to raise that a bit this year. My teachers and coaches have been great influences and role models for me, and I am super thankful for all of them. Thank you for considering me for this scholarship!
Stockbridge is a small school in the middle of nowhere, there aren't many opportunities for students to be able to explore surrounding areas unless they go to the Wilson Talent Center their junior and/or senior year(s). Things that are beneficial about being at a small school is that you actually get to know all of the people in your grade and in other grades instead of barely knowing half or less of the people at your school, this also allows for more one-on-one discussions with teachers, other staff members, and the new college advisor that was introduced this year. There are also lots of opportunities to play sports/be on sports teams. On the other hand, I would like to see an auditorium added to the school, instead of having two gyms (especially when one gym is barely used), I would also like to see a drama/theatre/performing arts club and/or class instead of just having choir and band.
I attended Stockbridge for my whole academic career, and do not regret anything about. Even though some things were not great, the relationships my teachers formed with me meant more than they'll ever know.