Stilwell High School is a public school located in Stilwell, OK. It has 634 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 12% of students are at least proficient in math and 27% in reading.
Stilwell High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-210 Students
- A-156 Students
- A151 Students
- A122 Students
- C+73 Students
- C71 Students
- B63 Students
- C57 Students
- B+46 Students
- B-43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Stilwell High School Reviews
The overall experiences have been great so far. Keep it up SHS! The teachers are constantly striving for you to succeed, and grow not just as a student, but as an adult!
Hi, I'm a freshmen at Stilwell High School. There's about 22 days left of school. I'm very excited for next year as a sophomore, especially at this school. This is a great school and I am very blessed and fortunate to be able to attend this school. The teachers are very nice (some of them more than others) and the food is really good. Thank you for your consideration!
Stilwell High School is a place where every teacher tries their very best to get every student to graduate. They are willing to help anytime you need it and they are very helpful, wonderful people. The kids at Stilwell are very respectful to the teachers and staff and always help out when someone need it. The students do community services as well, such as picking up trash, sending birthday cards to the nursing home, having book drives, and recently, helping our local court house move and organize things because they had just built on to their old building. So, as you can tell, Stilwell is a wonderful school that loves to help out our community.