Stilwell High School
- STILWELL, OK
Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade C
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade B
- College Prepgrade C
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Health & Safetygrade B+
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade B
- Foodgrade A
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Stilwell High School is a public school located in STILWELL, OK. It has 666 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 12% in reading.
Stilwell High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B minus222 Students
- grade A minus164 Students
- grade A164 Students
- grade A135 Students
- grade C81 Students
- grade B minus79 Students
- grade B67 Students
- grade C+61 Students
- grade B+48 Students
- grade C+46 Students
Map is loading
View Homes Near Stilwell High School
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
grade B minus
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A
- Good for Familiesgrade C+
- Housinggrade B minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 20 responses
- Pep rallies, football games, and basketball games40%
- Our fight song35%
- Nothing comes to mind5%
- Pep rallies5%
- Spirit Week5%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 17 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade A minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$10,479 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 17 responses
Stilwell High School Reviews
Rating 3.79 out of 5 121 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I love stilwell high school. I think it is a great school. My favorite part is my cooking class, it has taught me many skills, such as how to use things properly and how to make many different things that my family enjoys. Another thing is our lunch break is long enough to eat and then talk to your friends and hangout, which I think is really good because sometimes you need to talk to your friends and relax for a minute in order to do your work properly. I think every school should have some sort of security which stilwell has a security at all times, when there is no security around there is always a adult around which I think is very good. One thing I would like to see changed is probably that they don't go on very many field trips I love field trips.
The overall experiences have been great so far. Keep it up SHS! The teachers are constantly striving for you to succeed, and grow not just as a student, but as an adult!
Hi, I'm a freshmen at Stilwell High School. There's about 22 days left of school. I'm very excited for next year as a sophomore, especially at this school. This is a great school and I am very blessed and fortunate to be able to attend this school. The teachers are very nice (some of them more than others) and the food is really good. Thank you for your consideration!