Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Stillwater High School is a highly rated, public school located in Stillwater, OK. It has 1,252 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 41% of students are at least proficient in math and 56% in reading.
Stillwater High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A594 Students
- A247 Students
- B134 Students
- A-103 Students
- C89 Students
- B85 Students
- B+71 Students
- A+52 Students
- A52 Students
- A48 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 53 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
Stillwater High School Reviews
Everyone’s highschool experience differs, but those who have attended Stillwater High School know that their experience is a truly special one. My senior AP English teacher lives by the mantra that Stillwater High School graduates are the movers and shakers of the world. Not all schools have an organization like Stillwater Makes and Change, more commonly known as SMAC. Through the donations of all the students, faculty, and local residents, Stillwater students raised over $250,000. As pioneers we know how to band together to get things done. There are so many clubs and activities to choose from to find your niche. It becomes second nature to rely on others when you are not strong enough and even easier to help those when you see they are in need. No matter where we end up after we graduate, we will always have our Pioneer family backing us up.
Stillwater high school is quite an amazing school. They are very inclusive and there are over 200 clubs that people can be a part of (and if they don't have the club you want, you can make it!) The music and athletic programs are the strongest part of our school. I have been in color guard and orchestra, along with volleyball, and the facilities we have for them are quite outstanding. I have had some issues with administration, and I feel that the teaching level is not that great (to be fair it's Oklahoma). I did not feel they prepared me in any way for college, and as someone who is academically driven, most of the classes we not well instructed or challenging. However, SHS has a culture like no other. The things we do are amazing and the Pioneer pride is beautiful.
I have been very blessed to go to Stillwater High School. One of the many great thing about Stillwater High school is how well they prepare us for college. We have lots of great teachers that make sure we know how to be prepared for college and we have multiple classes specifically designed to help us succeed. One of our classes is called PioneerPrep. This class is held once a quarter for all students to go to and it helps us prepare for future events that will happen. This includes school enrollment, assistance for college applications, and sessions for real life activities. This is very beneficial for students that do not know how they are going to achieve their big dreams and need help doing so. I truly love SHS for all of its great staff and their support in all the students' dreams.