Stillwater Christian School is a private, Christian school located in Kalipsell, MT. It has 388 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $8,370 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 64% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Stillwater Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+39 Students
- B-14 Students
- B10 Students
- B9 Students
- B+8 Students
- B7 Students
- B-7 Students
- B+5 Students
- B5 Students
- B-4 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Stillwater Christian School
Stillwater Christian School Reviews
Stillwater Christian is one of the main reasons we decided to move to Kalispell! Three years ago, our family moved from Seattle to Montana searching for a change of pace. But we didn't want to sacrifice educational excellence in the process - so Stillwater was a delightful surprise in this smaller town. The school offers small class sizes, Classical and modern curriculums, and is biblically faithful - all the things on our list! A new Head of School, Mr. Marsh, has also refreshed the administration and is a warm and caring person too. We have 3 children enrolled at Stillwater and they are all thriving - loving their teachers, friends, and special activities. We couldn't be happier!
We have had a great experience at Stillwater Christian School! My husband and I know it’s been very beneficial for all 4 of our kids to attend SCS. God willing, they will go all the way through 12th grade and become a graduate of SCS. We highly recommend SCS for the Christian character they have learned. The teachers and administrative team have been amazing towards our kids and us. It’s a partnership raising our children and the faculty is willing and loves to be apart of that. Of course the academics are important as well, but mostly importantly our kids are taught to defend their faith in Jesus. Their faith is most important to us. Our 4 kids get great teaching for academics and Christian character.
We love Stillwater Christian School! We are in our 4th year of school and happy we chose Stillwater. We came from another private school in northwest WA and was searching for a similar private school in the Flathead Valley and Stillwater was our first choice. As a parent, we like the class sizes, the Christian atmosphere, academics and the arts and music opportunities. The teachers are very willing to have a partnership with the parents. We look forward to having our child graduate from Stillwater.