Stigler High School is an above average, public school located in Stigler, OK. It has 422 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Stigler High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A51 Students
- A46 Students
- B-33 Students
- B-30 Students
- B28 Students
- C24 Students
- C+24 Students
- C+21 Students
- A-21 Students
- B-16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Stigler High School Reviews
Honestly, Stigler High School is the only school I would've wanted to go to. It's like you immediately get 300 siblings and a bunch of parents because it's that close-knit. It just goes to show that when you're in a small town you have no choice but to get to know everyone! The overall experience is excellent, Juniors and Seniors have open-campus lunches which is a huge plus! The Teachers are some of the most amazing people, I can confidently say that they're teaching me valuable lessons about life, and of course your average algebra lesson here and there too. If you're thinking about moving to Stigler, twelve-out-of-ten-recommend, it's awesome here.
Stigler High School has been a wonderful place to meet new people and further my education. All of the teachers want you to pass, so they help you as much as they can for you to understand what is going on in the class. Anytime you have a question, they answer it as fully as they can. Most athletes have high grades despite having the jock stereotype. Education and sports are very important to Stigler High School and its students. Most athletes are very good at the sport they play, and quite a few athletes play multiple sports. Many people do more than just one extracurricular activity when at Stigler High School.
I had a amazing time a Stigler High School. It is the best school in the surrounding county’s. I couldn’t imagine growing up anywhere else. Everyone, including teachers, students, faculty, and the entire community are so supportive and caring. Not only does the school give back but the community gives back. It really is the best place to be if you’re looking for a small town that feels like family.