Stevensville High School is a public school located in Stevensville, MT. It has 369 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
300 Park Street
Stevensville, MT 59870
Stevensville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-80 Students
- B+71 Students
- B+31 Students
- A+16 Students
- B+15 Students
- B-14 Students
- A14 Students
- C+13 Students
- B13 Students
- A+11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 37 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Stevensville High School Reviews
There are a lot of good people who work hard on behalf of the high school. Superintendent Moore has dedicated a lot of time and effort into trying to make Stevi a better place for it's enrolled students, even in the face of much adversity. Some of that adversity is put upon him by some of the other administrators, however, who are largely a negative aspect to the school's functionality and efficiency. One can only hope that those problems are resolved either by replacement of those other administrators or other effective means.
Stevensville high school is a nice school that isn't very small or big, it fits nicely in between. The teachers and other staff are all friendly and willing to lend a helping hand whenever needed. However, it would be nice to see a change in the classes offered, if a variety of different classes were offered i feel it would help students broaden their interests and maybe help them to decide what they may be interested in for future job opportunities
Stevensville High School is a great place to learn and grow. The staff is always supportive and ready to help with anything you need whether you need help with homework, need advice or just need someone to talk to. They have put many programs into place to help students achieve and it really shows that the school is genuinley interested in the well-being and success of the kids. The part I like most about Stevensville High School is the recognition the students get for their efforts. There are awards not only for the clubs and sports teams, but for the people who go above and beyond for their teachers and peers. That shows that the staff isn't just looking at the star athletes but at the kids who maybe don't stand out as much but are trying their hardest to be the best they can be. The atmosphere is welcoming and accepting of everyone and I am proud to have been a part of this amazing school for the past 4 years.