Stevensville High School is a public school located in Stevensville, MT. It has 386 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B73 Students
- B67 Students
- B+28 Students
- B15 Students
- A+14 Students
- A-13 Students
- B12 Students
- B12 Students
- A+11 Students
- C+10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 37 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Stevensville High School Reviews
Stevensville High School is a great place to learn and grow. The staff is always supportive and ready to help with anything you need whether you need help with homework, need advice or just need someone to talk to. They have put many programs into place to help students achieve and it really shows that the school is genuinley interested in the well-being and success of the kids. The part I like most about Stevensville High School is the recognition the students get for their efforts. There are awards not only for the clubs and sports teams, but for the people who go above and beyond for their teachers and peers. That shows that the staff isn't just looking at the star athletes but at the kids who maybe don't stand out as much but are trying their hardest to be the best they can be. The atmosphere is welcoming and accepting of everyone and I am proud to have been a part of this amazing school for the past 4 years.
There was very little that I actually did like about Stevensville High School. The administration was poor at best. They fired the guidance counselor for no reason even when 90% of the student population were backing him. They forced the librarian to retire because he didn't agree with the Principal's policies. The entire administration needs to be replaced. I did like a few of the teachers there because they were kind and actually cared about if the kids learned, because we all know that they weren't doing it for the money.
I’ve attended Stevensville High School my entire high school career and I could not imagine going anywhere else, the teachers are very kind and want to make sure you do your best no matter what. The students are respectful and are very intelligent. Although I would like to see a better meal plan in place. Overall though I would highly recommend this School to anyone and am proud to be a Stevi Jacket.