Stephen T. Badin High School Reviews

I have been apart of the Badin Community since I was a freshmen and so happy I become apart of this family. The facility and staff have became family to me over the past 4 years. I know if I need anything they would be there to help. I have an amazing teachers that would stay and help me after school or before if it means helping a student in need. We call ourselves the ramily and I truly believe we are. Couldn't ask for a better school.
The teachers at Badin work hard to prepare students for the life ahead of them, and the school recently expanded to include classes that put an even larger focus on adulthood and life after high school. I've personally had very few experiences where I didn't feel that my teachers weren't working just as hard as they expected their students to work. The staff also takes extensive measures to keep all students safe, and I feel secure whenever I'm there for classes. My only problem would be the struggles I've faced when it comes to handling situations like bullying and mental health issues of the students. These are difficult areas to cover, especially in a school environment, so I feel that these could be handled better.
exclusivity. So many activities for everyone to be involved. Opportunities to play sports and opportunity to give back to the community. The teachers and administration are fair and become like family. The focus of faith helps with decision making during hard teenage years keeping me focused on my goals.
Start Your Review of Stephen T. Badin High School
I really liked Badin. It was very welcoming and had something for everyone. All the teachers were very nice and helpful!
Badin High School is my second home. It’s a fantastic school with great people. I feel protected where I am and know my teachers are giving 100% each day to make me a better person and get me ready for college. I wouldn’t be the person I am today without the faculty and friends at Badin High School.
I love Badin High School, the staff is very friendly, it’s a big family environment. Everyone is there for each other, and the community surrounding the school is just as amazing. The staff is so kind, and the teachers are always willing to help!
I’m so thankful to be able to attend a private catholic school, especially being coed you really get the life experience that you would get at an all boy or girls school. The environment is so welcoming And it really feels like we are a “ramily”. The classes and teachers really prepare you for not only the future but life in general.
Badin is a really great school. They have amazing teachers and really experienced in getting kids ready for college.
I love all of my teachers because they are dedicated to helping me be prepared for the future. They brighten up my day and are always there for a helping hand. Wouldn’t choose any other high school to attend.
I love going to Badin. The teachers strive to make your high school experience the best one possible. I wouldn’t make any changes
I loved badin. It had a family atmosphere and everyone there was super hardworking and the teachers made sure to get to know you and make sure you’re where you should be and working as you should be.
I liked it overall. I would just like the faculty to be more open and accepting to students. Many students get overlooked but I think it is important to make sue that every student feels included and valued. Most of the teachers are good at this but some you can tell who they favor more than others.
This school does a good job at shaping kids in school. There would be a few things that I would change and this consists of too strict rules, parking, and class choices. The rules at Badin almost make the kids act out more because of how ridiculous they are. Parking for students is very limited, students that have their driver license and are able to drive to school have no way to get a parking pass because there’s not enough to accommodate all the students. On to class choices, there’s quite a few classes to choose from during students freshman and sophomore year here, but as you go thru all the classes you tend to run out of options as you come to the end of your career at Badin. Also with class choices there are not many to prepare you for life outside of school.
Stephen T. Badin High School provided me with an excellent, well-rounded education. I learned my love of jazz music, writing, social justice, and standing up for others at this place. I also gained a second family.
Very helpful staff and good student body. There is one drama but it’s all tolerable my only reason I’m not giving it five stars is because of its petite size; being so small it lacks some diversity.
The community here is very tightly nit, friendly, and welcoming. All the teachers know you by name, and there aren’t many students who don’t know yours, either. Badin is all about serving, leading, thinking, and achieving.
Badin High School is a wonderful learning environment that I have truly enjoyed and would definitely recommend to anybody out there that wants to experience a small school atmosphere where everybody knows everybody.
Start Your Review of Stephen T. Badin High School
I really like everyhting about Badin. It's a great school and very close to a family. The faculty is very supportive and helpful. I wouldnt change anything about Badin. It's an amazing school that prepares you for the future and gives you many oppurtunities to make you successful.
It was fine I guess but I'm ready to never go back. I'm excited to move on to bigger and better things. See ya later
Badin is a great school that will prepare you for college and life. The teachers all love what they teach. The students are very friendly. There are so many ways to get involved and make the most of your time at Badin!