Station Camp High School is an above average, public school located in Gallatin, TN. It has 1,776 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 36% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Station Camp High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-306 Students
- B230 Students
- B208 Students
- C+164 Students
- B-161 Students
- B158 Students
- B+128 Students
- A+122 Students
- B-101 Students
- B+78 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 56 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.38 responses
Station Camp High School Reviews
Station Camp High School is an absolutely amazing high school! I fell in love with the supportive and caring teachers, the award-winning programs, and the preparation for life after high school. The only negative is that the school is a bit clicky, which somtimes stinks for those who are not wealthy. Overall, Station Camp High School treated me well and emphasized on the importance of furthering education after graduation.
The school was great to attend! They have the best principal in the state of Tennessee, and some of the best teachers around. They have just about any sport you could ever want to compete in. Most teachers there care about your well being and future achievement. The one thing I would change would be the bathrooms, because they are not very clean.
Station Camp High School is a great school to attend. The entire school system is made up of great faculty and staff that want to see you succeed. All the students are always ready to learn and are interested and involved in the school. We are a huge sports school and are really involved with our teams. I have been really involved with my DECA Chapter during my time in high school and I am even the Vice President of Chapter Relations for the Chapter. DECA in our school is a huge deal, we have had the largest chapter in the state for the last several years. Station Camp has brought me out of my shell and made me into a better person.