Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Station Camp High School is a highly rated, public school located in Gallatin, TN. It has 1,469 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 38% of students are at least proficient in math and 49% in reading.
Station Camp High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-334 Students
- B-246 Students
- B225 Students
- B-184 Students
- C+178 Students
- B177 Students
- B154 Students
- A+134 Students
- B-107 Students
- A-84 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.42 responses
Station Camp High School Reviews
Station Camp is great considering its history with the area. Though it is still fairly new, I see it remaining to be one of best high schools in the county. With the growing population, difficulty arrives with class sizes and supplies, but nonother than the less, they strive to do the best they can and it really shows!
Station Camp High School is an absolutely amazing high school! I fell in love with the supportive and caring teachers, the award-winning programs, and the preparation for life after high school. The only negative is that the school is a bit clicky, which somtimes stinks for those who are not wealthy. Overall, Station Camp High School treated me well and emphasized on the importance of furthering education after graduation.
I had a very smooth transition between middle school and high school through joining the color guard(marching band) which provided me with friends from every grade level. The classes were and still are easy to adapt to. One complaint I have, though, is that the school did not really support the winter guard program. We were not allowed to practice in the gym because the coaches were too worried about us damaging the floor with our equipment. We constantly struggled to find a place to practice that could fit our floor and props. We also had a lack of financial support from the school, forcing us to carpool to every competition. The school decided to instead provide football team with unnecessary equipment in a field house that they barely use and TVs to show the announcements instead of announcing them over the intercom.