We are a Pre-K3 through Grade 12 school that produces young people of high character, whose curiosity, knowledge and goodness blend together to help form a foundation for future leadership. Our dedicated faculty instills in each and every one of our charges a self-confidence that allows them to dare to stretch limits and dream. As advocated by the Harvard School of Education, we want our students to arrive at unexpected answers, ask unfamiliar questions and seek fresh ways of thinking. We believe that in order for students to maximize the highest qualities of their minds they must have the time to play with ideas.
Visit our site to learn more!
Staten Island Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+33 Students
- A+17 Students
- A15 Students
- A+14 Students
- A-13 Students
- A+13 Students
- A-11 Students
- A+11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A+10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Staten Island Academy
Staten Island Academy Reviews
In School i am challenged to work to my fullest potential , which allows me to have a balance and exploratory life.
I have the opportunity to tap into my academic and social life in a community where everyone is always available to teach something new , whether it is a peer to peer experience or a faculty endorsement of someone doing something positive.
There may not be much that I would like to see change;however I think an expansion of the school's curriculum to offer more workshops, like poetry or some form of after school literary activities could be a plus.