Stanley High School is an above average, public school located in Stanley, ND. It has 190 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 10% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Stanley High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B22 Students
- B+21 Students
- B+16 Students
- B-13 Students
- C+10 Students
- B6 Students
- B-6 Students
- B5 Students
- B-4 Students
- B4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Stanley High School Reviews
Great place for my kids! This school is like a big family! My kids love how they are treated by faculty and feel like they are cared for! In the last 5 years this school has improved so much! Not sure what the change is but my older child offen felt left out and struggled academically. Not any more...The teachers now are great and help so much! The people at this school really care and kids are learning a lot!
What a wonderful school! Administration and teachers go the extra mile and really care about what's best for kids! They try to get all kids involved in some type of activity and expect academic achievement. This place has turned around in the past few years and is now one of the best schools in the state. We are so happy we have our children enrolled at SHS.
It is good, but there are small-town politics and one of the boys' bathrooms doesn't have stall doors.