Stanhope Elmore High School is an above average, public school located in Millbrook, AL. It has 1,106 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 19% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Stanhope Elmore High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B138 Students
- A122 Students
- A110 Students
- B-109 Students
- A102 Students
- B75 Students
- C+38 Students
- A-34 Students
- C-30 Students
- B-30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.24 responses
Stanhope Elmore High School Reviews
I love the facility at Stanhope Elmore High school and I wouldn't change it. The staff is very attentive to the students needs and more. The motivate the students and help prepare them for college. The principal has a true open door policy. At Stanhope Elmore high school; I'm involved in several clubs. I'm in DECA, Key club, FBLA, SGA and Jr. Civitan. These school clubs at Stanhope has helped me understand the importance of giving back to community. This experiences at the school has also helped me under the importance of higher education.
Stanhope Elmore Highschool is a great place for your child to attend. I myself am a student at Stanhope Elmore and my experience so far is good, I arrived there my 9th-grade year and when I was the new kid people would already greet you and you were welcomed into the family of the Mustangs. I am now a junior at Stanhope Elmore. I also play basketball for the school the not like many coaches they care about your academics and they teach you things to go on with life and to be disciplined. In conclusion, I believe Stanhope Elmore Highschool is a great school where the mustangs roam.
What I like about Stanhope Elmore High School is the valuable learning experiences. From this school, I was able to grow and find who I am as a person. The AP teachers there are amazing. What could use some changing are the standard teachers. They should care more about the students and put an effort into actually teaching the students as these are the future leaders and business owners of the world.