Stanford Online High School, a selective, accredited school for grades 7–12, creates a worldwide learning community of intellectually passionate students and teachers.
OHS students discuss, debate, question, comment, and share in the same virtual classroom. Our rigorous curriculum challenges students to reason analytically, think creatively, and argue critically. Students enroll full-time, part-time, or take one course. Our robust student life cultivates lasting friendships, and our supportive environment fosters independence, strength of character, and a lifelong pursuit of knowledge.
Stanford Online High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+93 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+51 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+32 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses