Stanford Online High School, a selective, accredited school for grades 7–12, creates a worldwide learning community of intellectually passionate students and teachers.
Stanford OHS students discuss, debate, question, comment, and share in the same virtual classroom. Our rigorous curriculum challenges students to reason analytically, think creatively, and argue critically. Students enroll full-time, part-time, or take one course. Our robust student life cultivates lasting friendships, and our supportive environment fosters independence, strength of character, and a lifelong pursuit of knowledge.
Stanford Online High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+111 Students
- A+69 Students
- A+57 Students
- A+54 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+45 Students
- A+44 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+38 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Stanford Online High School Reviews
It is a surprisingly social school too! The kids are always on the group chats with OHS friends talking, goofy around or even watching movies together. The families are also great about getting together often and letting the kids visit each other. The best part is that it is cool to be smart and doing something positive and unique. This is the best type of peer influence you could ask for in high school!
My daughter has taken summer classes in more traditional “work on your own” virtual schools and, while they have their own strengths, if you are looking for a truly challenging school and a real school community, OHS is a great place!