- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
St. Vincent-St. Mary High School is a four-year, co-educational, college preparatory Marianist-sponsored Catholic high school. We have been an integral part of the Akron community for more than 100 years, providing quality education rooted in the Catholic faith. Over 19,000 alumni of St. Mary, St. Vincent and St. Vincent-St. Mary are proud to be a part of our rich history.
In 2017, St. Vincent-St. Mary officially became a STEM designated school by the Ohio Department of Education. We are the only Catholic high school in the State of Ohio to earn this designation.
Our goal is to provide for the well-rounded spiritual, academic, emotional, and physical development of our students.
Our curriculum includes College Prep, Honors and Advanced Placement courses, College Credit Plus, as well as the Specific Educational Needs Unit for students who qualify. Find out more about our Academic programs.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-169 Students
- A+138 Students
- B123 Students
- A-79 Students
- A-57 Students
- A57 Students
- A-50 Students
- A-42 Students
- A+36 Students
- B+35 Students
STEM Research Experience
As the only STEM designated Catholic high school in Ohio, students at STVM are presented with unique educational opportunities. Partnering with The University of Akron, The STEM Research Experience provides students the chance to work alongside experts in their field of research to learn the scientific process in a hands-on experience.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses