The community of St. Vincent Ferrer High School values God's life in each person. Therefore, we believe in:
Study: We believe that study is the key to knowledge and truth, and a challenging, open, and nurturing environment is necessary to prepare students for college and a lifetime of learning.
Community: We believe that developing a sense of community without regard to racial, class, or cultural distinctions is essential, and that compassion, empathy, and generosity are learned through interaction and cooperation with others in that community.
Prayer: We believe that prayer shows our devotion and reverence to God and is a necessary element in the development of the individual.
Service: We believe that service is an essential extension of our lives as Christians, and that by participating in service projects, we become responsible, caring, and accountable members of society.
St. Vincent Ferrer High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+110 Students
- A-94 Students
- A-86 Students
- B77 Students
- B76 Students
- B69 Students
- A-65 Students
- A61 Students
- A+50 Students
- B+50 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.24 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses