COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
SUA currently provides students the option to select On-Campus Learning or Home Learning. Due to our size, we are able to accommodate all the recommended safety protocols for On-Campus Learning, including six-foot social distancing, face masks for all, temperature scanners, daily sanitation and hygiene requirements, a flexible attendance policy, and staggered school start times. Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Each girl is one-of-a-kind. She learns, connects, and serves the world in her own way. We see her as special too.
At St. Ursula Academy, we embrace each student for who she is. We care for her as an individual. And, while she's with us, we prepare her for college—and for life.
Through our rigorous academics, our empowering environment, and our faith-filled focus, we help our Arrows become young women prepared to take on the world.
St. Ursula Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+176 Students
- B159 Students
- B111 Students
- A-110 Students
- A-101 Students
- A-95 Students
- A80 Students
- B+64 Students
- A+61 Students
- B+54 Students
SUA’s unique, interactive program guides each student to make the best choice for her college experience and uses a “road map” approach, allowing families to see specific actions needed for success and the ultimate progression toward college acceptance. College Quest helped the Class of 2020 secure more than $18.3 million in college scholarships, which was earned by 80 percent of the graduates.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.38 responses