St. Timothy’s School students are known as self possessed young women of intellectual curiosity, independent mindsets, expansive worldviews, and strong-but-empathetic voices.
They’re comfortable with rigor, studying in the widely respected International
Baccalaureate (IB) program. They are known and supported here, surrounded by
inspiring teachers who understand their individual talents and learning styles.
Their classes meet around seminar tables, in cutting-edge science and innovation labs, or in the new Five Arts and Student Center. Their studies also take them beyond the classroom—to cultural institutions, policy centers, and historic sites.
Through a student life curriculum centered in health and wellness programming, our girls come to understand the importance of making healthy choices.
St. Timothy’s girls are fearless in their pursuit of knowledge—independent-minded problem solvers who are highly valued by the nation’s finest and most interesting colleges and universities.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A41 Students
- A+32 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+22 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+14 Students
- A14 Students
- B+14 Students
- A+14 Students
- A13 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses