COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Due to the COVID-19 global crisis, St. Stephen's transitioned to remote learning for all students during the final two months of the spring term. The campus is closed to everyone except "essential staff." All other faculty and staff are working remotely. Please see the St. Stephen's Coronavirus Information website for additional information. Learn More
St. Stephen's is the launching point to a million possibilities. Students who are looking for more out of life excel here. Every day we work hard to provide a stimulating college preparatory experience. But while the academics are challenging, the atmosphere is casual, friendly and supportive.
Our students make global connections every day. Sitting in class -- and doing the many things outside the classroom -- are students from all over Texas, the United States and the world. Living and learning on campus allows our students to have the experience of a lifetime and prepare them for a lifetime of experience.
Our students respect each other’s diverse cultures and perspectives. They accept classmates no matter what they believe in, where they come from, what they look like or what they aspire to become in the future.
When you decide to attend St. Stephen's, you are making the decision to pursue your dreams, to achieve excellence and to become the best version of yourself.
St. Stephen's Episcopal School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+119 Students
- A+45 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+25 Students
Celebrating Spartan Spirit and Ingenuity
During the period of remote learning and living at St. Stephen's, students and faculty have not allowed sheltering-in-place or social-distancing to inhibit their talents. Through class assignments, extracurricular activities or purely independent impulses, they have achieved new heights of intellectual exploration, artistic expression and athletic exertion.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses