COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
For the Fall of 2020, our Early Saints through Kindergarten, are learning in-person. Grades 1-12 began the school year in distance learning and is now doing a gradual, staggered return at each division. This allows us to monitor the impact of having our students and faculty together in-person while making any necessary adjustments to ensure the success of our community’s safe return to campus. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
SSSAS is a college preparatory Episcopal Church School in the Diocese of Virginia that educates boys and girls from ages 3 through grade 12. SSSAS serves students from Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.
We have three distinct campuses, each tailored to meet the needs of the students within. Lower School for ages 3 - grade 5; Middle School for grades 6-8; and Upper School for grades 9-12.
We set high academic standards through a demanding college-prep curriculum. Our academic program gives students a firm grasp of fundamental skills and develops their ability to think and write creatively, critically, and independently. Our curriculum fosters an appreciation for the diversity and interconnectedness of human experience; we challenge our students to ask questions, give consideration to other points of view, and never settle for the easy answer.
Our mission is to pursue goodness as well as knowledge and to honor the unique value of each of our members as a child of God.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+91 Students
- A+56 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+37 Students
- A34 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+31 Students
- A29 Students
Early Saints for 3 Year Olds
St. Stephen's and St. Agnes' program for three-year-olds is an intimate and unique year in which the students are celebrated for all they bring with them. The Early Saints program, through enriching classroom experiences and exploration, outdoor play and creative movement, and social and gross motor skill development, will prepare young children for the early years of their academic journey.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses