St. Rose High School is an above average, private, Catholic school located in Belmar, NJ. It has 485 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $12,000 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 91% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. Rose High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-56 Students
- B51 Students
- A-34 Students
- B+33 Students
- A32 Students
- B31 Students
- A+30 Students
- A29 Students
- A+28 Students
- B28 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
St. Rose High School Reviews
Principal Tonero has brought life back into St. Rose High School. Wonderful teachers, excellent guidance department, good number of activities for a private school. Cost of tuition is very reasonable. Wonderful family community feeling. All current administrative staff is very supportive. Sent all 3 of my children to St. Rose. One graduated in 2016, one to graduate in 2019 and my baby will graduate with the class of 2021.
Saint Rose was an excellent experience. The close knit school was a wonderful learning environment. The class room size was relatively small which allowed for more individualized attention when needing it. If I had to change one thing about Saint Rose, I would only wish there was more diversity among staff and students .
Great school community! Small enough to know everyone. Great teachers and wonderful experiences including Kairos Retreat and Disney senior trip.