Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
St. Rose High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Belmar, NJ. It has 485 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $12,000 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 91% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. Rose High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-66 Students
- B61 Students
- B+45 Students
- B39 Students
- A+38 Students
- A38 Students
- A37 Students
- B+36 Students
- A-36 Students
- A+36 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 46 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
St. Rose High School Reviews
Overall, my son had a great experience at this school. It is small, meaning every teacher knew him personally as did the other students. It's a family-like atmosphere, incorporating our Catholic faith.
Principal Tonero has brought life back into St. Rose High School. Wonderful teachers, excellent guidance department, good number of activities for a private school. Cost of tuition is very reasonable. Wonderful family community feeling. All current administrative staff is very supportive. Sent all 3 of my children to St. Rose. One graduated in 2016, one to graduate in 2019 and my baby will graduate with the class of 2021.
I like the community feel and how close everyone is (or at least in my grade). Some of the teachers aren’t great especially in the math department, but some are very good and I have enjoyed most of them. Convocation is kind of stupid but we have all gotten used to it now so I guess it’s okay, I do miss home room through.