Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
St. Pius X High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Kansas City, MO. It has 328 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. Tuition is $9,700 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 79% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. Pius X High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-87 Students
- B+87 Students
- A-68 Students
- B48 Students
- A-42 Students
- B34 Students
- B32 Students
- A-31 Students
- B+27 Students
- B-27 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
St. Pius X High School Reviews
I love the size of the school. It's small, but big enough that you can find your own niche and be friends with everyone. There are tons of activities to get involved in. I'm in choir, theatre, multiple sports, and I have time to do it all!
Truly one-of-a-kind education. Religion department is absolutely incredible. Compassionate teachers and staff that truly care about every individual. Offer plenty of extra ways to grow spiritually through multiple Masses a week, spiritual clubs, school chaplain that offers confession at least once a week. Principals are stern and well respected. Athletics aren’t just about winning, it’s about learning how to work together and become good leaders. Incredible choir and continually updating facilities. A lot more diverse than it was just a few years ago.
I loved my time at St. Pius X High School! For the most part I had amazing and intelligent teachers, that really made an effort to get to know every student so as to cater to their educational needs. It is a small school having around 400 students total, 100 per grade, which created a very accepting and open community, free from bullying. Students and faculty are very welcoming, and the school not only more than prepares its students for college, but also instills within its students morals, ethics, and principles, as it is a highly respected and regarded Catholic School. Only drawbacks, sometimes it can feel a little too small, making socializing difficult, but overall this was not a reoccurring situation.