St. Pius X High School is a co-educational Catholic college preparatory school in northwest Houston, owned and operated by the Dominican Sisters of Houston. SPX serves a diverse student body, which represents more than 60 parishes and 121 ZIP codes across the community. At SPX, the knowledgeable, skilled, and qualified faculty and staff are committed to fostering each individual's intellectual, spiritual, and physical potential within a challenging academic and nurturing Christian environment.
St. Pius X. High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+100 Students
- A-91 Students
- A+84 Students
- B+61 Students
- A-59 Students
- A56 Students
- B46 Students
- A+45 Students
- A39 Students
- B+36 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
St. Pius X. High School Reviews
The teachers and administration take an active role in guiding the students in a direction to help them to grow from children to adults in just a few years. I’ve had a rigorous academic program with honors and AP courses. These have helped me to develop strong study habits that will lead me into a college program with ease. St. Pius X faculty are like family and make the kids feel welcome and at home all the time as well. You can’t go wrong with choosing SPX for your high school education.