Founded in 1856, St. Paul's School is a highly academic, 100-percent boarding school located 68 miles from Boston, on a historic campus of 2,000 wooded acres in New Hampshire.
The school's 530 students benefit from wonderful facilities including the Lindsay Center for Mathematics and Science, Friedman Community Center, a newly renovated Fine Arts Building, a 95,000-square-foot Athletic & Fitness Center, and dual ice rinks.
SPS awarded more than $11.2 million in financial aid during the 2017-18 academic year alone. We are committed to making our school an affordable option for families.
St. Paul's School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+56 Students
- A+54 Students
- A+48 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+45 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+42 Students
- A+34 Students
- A+26 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses