St. Paul Lutheran High School Reviews

This school has their priorities mixed up. There are a few in administration that are self-righteous. I think they've been living in an extremely small town for so long they can't look past themselves anymore. Not a good practice having relatives and buddies being the only people employed there.
I loved that I got to go to school with students from all over America and the entire world. I was also prepared really well for college. However, I think that the school has room to grow with their relationship to international students and extra-curricular programs.
This is a very special place where your student will have an incredible Christian education, surrounded by wonderful teachers who really care. Plus the incredible benefit of a culture that has elements from around the world with well over 15 different countries being represented every year. On top of all that, you have the safety of a small town environment and a community that cares.
Start Your Review of St. Paul Lutheran High School
I like school at St.Paul. The campus is good. The teachers are all good. It has a good purpose of focusing on God. The sports and food are both good.In my little over a year here, I've enjoyed the experience.
I love the school so much. I am a dorm student, and the family that I have gained here is incredible.
This sounds cliché, but I love everything about Saint Paul's. The faculty and staff are great, the students are amazing, athletics are competitive, and the academics exceed high standards. We have over 12 countries represented at our school and that is only this academic year. This year I will be graduating College Prep and will have my entire freshman year and part of sophomore year in college completed. Another bonus, the college classes offered here are cheaper than taking them in college. Over the past four years, I have made many friends from many different countries. I have formed bonds with my teachers and staff, and come to serve the Lord better. Saint Paul's has given me many opportunities -traveling to Korea, New York, D.C. (twice), etc. Without Saint Paul's I would still be a somewhat sheltered kid who did not realize what lied ahead of them in the world.
Our school is great. We have a lot international students and so we get to be around many cultures/ideas. The teachers are good, wonderful academics. It's like a big family here, the teachers really care and want you to be successful.
Saint Paul is a great place for anyone who wants to build their faith. It is a great school for all with great students and staff and I love it soo much here.
This is an excellent school with great instructors and a diverse student body including many international students.
I had two children graduate from this wonderful school. They are excelling in college and were given and terrific academic background.
The academics are outstanding and they my children felt included and part of a family.
It provided me with a strong faith and high education.
Many students are involved in multiple extracurricular activities. We have Drama, Math Team, Academic Team, Yearbook, S.T.A.Y., Spanish Club, NHS, Student Government, and many sports.
This school has challenged me to do better than I ever thought I could. The teachers and students are like family and really care about a quality education.