St. Patrick–St. Vincent Catholic High School has been serving students for nearly 150 years. We challenge our high school students to seek truth and to be creative, complex thinkers. We also expect our students to share their gifts with others, to be responsible citizens, and to be compassionate individuals. Our academic programs are high-quality college preparatory level courses designed to challenge all students at the appropriate level. All students have the opportunity to draw on the knowledge and strength of our teachers, counselors, and staff. Our entire faculty and staff strongly encourage students to get involved on campus through our wide variety of athletic teams, school clubs, and visual and performing arts community. We consider these opportunities a way to deepen and complete the high school education experience. We look forward to welcoming you to our SPSV community.
St. Patrick-St. Vincent Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A75 Students
- A-63 Students
- A-55 Students
- A53 Students
- A+51 Students
- B-44 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+43 Students
- B42 Students
- A40 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
St. Patrick-St. Vincent Catholic High School Reviews
I have had three children graduate from the school between 1995 and 2002.
I witnessed SPSV's caring faculty and administrators, academic programs and Catholic Christian environment enable each one to mature as a person, to be thoroughly prepared for their chosen colleges, and instilled to pursue post graduate degrees.