Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
St. Michael Indian School is an above average, private, Catholic school located in Saint Michaels, AZ. It has 346 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. Tuition is $4,500 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 90% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B41 Students
- B-29 Students
- A29 Students
- B28 Students
- A26 Students
- B12 Students
- C10 Students
- B+8 Students
- B8 Students
- B+8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 12 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review St. Michael Indian School
St. Michael Indian School Reviews
Hello, I am currently a sophomore at St. Michael High school. My experience at this school has been very good. The occasional drama here and there but, depending on your classmates, you will have a wonderful time here. This school is small so everyone knows mostly everyone here. The staff are very welcoming, friendly, and very relaxed to the students and visitors. Come visit our school and see for yourself!
SMIS pushes sports and Catholicism over quality education. Although the school IS known for being a catholic high school, the focus on religion and the pusher attitude about that seemed to have a negative effect on its student body. As a former student, I can recall myself and my peers wishing for more in-class time than the time we sat in mass. In my opinion, too much attention is given to everything OTHER than prepping students for college and the ACT. Only one principle during my time offered ACT prep sessions, but no one else seemed to care. Additionally, the dress code they enforce is an unneccesary financial burden on the parents; expensive pricing for mediorce quality uniforms.
I have been going to Saint Michael's since I was in Kindergarten, it is the only school I have ever been to. I am glad I was able to be there for the many years I was. When I was younger the parent involvement was very high, and athletics were not very good. As of these past couple years, athletics have become very high, and parent involvement have increased about athletics. Since we are a private school our college readiness and academics are very high, we are given classes that go towards our major. And we are given classes if we need help with ACT prep, our school is a great school overall.