Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
St. Michael-Albertville Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Saint Michael, MN. It has 2,085 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 63% of students are at least proficient in math and 63% in reading.
St. Michael-Albertville Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A268 Students
- A114 Students
- B+107 Students
- A+101 Students
- B+92 Students
- B84 Students
- B72 Students
- A66 Students
- C+66 Students
- A65 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.27 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.44 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.44 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.43 responses
Schools like St. Michael-Albertville Senior High School
- B+Delano Senior High School
- Delano Public School District, MN
- 137 reviews
- B+Rogers Senior High School
- Independent School District No. 728, MN
- 191 reviews
- A-Monticello Senior High School
- Monticello Public School District, MN
- 219 reviews
- B+Becker Senior High School
- Becker Public School District, MN
- 160 reviews
St. Michael-Albertville Senior High School Reviews
I had a difficult time at Saint Michael Albertville High School. The teachers were nice but very few had good teaching skills. This made classes more difficult than I felt they should've been. Also, many teachers favorited students in certain classes, this meant that the other students didn't receive the same amount of attention as everyone else. Also, sports were more important than education or fine arts. Football is very important in Saint Michael Albertville High School. Students who participated in theater, speech, math league and other fine art activities, were overlooked by the students who played sports. To me it seemed like our whole district valued winning at sports more than getting an education.
I’m currently a sophomore at STMA high school. I had a horrible experience when I was a freshman, I’m still not having a good experience here. STMA might be extremely good at our sports and very competitive but our bulling and depression rate is high. I’ve been harassed and bullied at STMA because I’m my self everyday. I’m telling you, ever sense I went to this school, I haven’t been welcome anywhere. I don’t belong anywhere cause the kids I go to school with make it hard for me. My depression and anxiety have risen through the roofs because of this school.!!
High school is seen as a very controversial subject. A lot of people either hate it or love it. Well, my experience at St. Michael- Albertville Senior High was an overall great experience. I made many friendships along the way. The most memorable thing is my relationships with my teachers. The teachers in my district are very caring and make it well-known that there is always someone there. I always felt comfortable asking questions one-on-one. They are always open to help their students & don't hide the fact that they only want what's best of us. I feel very special attending this school academically wise. The test scores rock the charts of other schools, and is very competitive. The school outings like dances, football games, etc, are always a blast and get everyone involved.