COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
We are happy to announce that as of November 9, 2020 we have re-opened our campus! Students have the option to attend classes in person or online. Please contact us for more information. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Established in 1865, St. Mary’s School is the premiere academic institution in the region and provides a community in which intellectual curiosity and academic excellence thrive. St. Mary’s School combines a traditional college preparatory curriculum with increasingly project-based classrooms. With over 200 courses to choose from, our students have the opportunity to build a schedule that ignites their passions and allows them to be uniquely engaged and challenged. St. Mary’s School offers grades 5 – 12 and serves 500 students from around the world. We are located in beautiful Southern Oregon - a region that experiences four mild seasons and offers year-round outdoor activities and local amenities such as the world-renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival. St. Mary’s School inspires all students to discover their talents in a uniquely responsive, Catholic environment.
St. Mary's School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-60 Students
- A-58 Students
- A-41 Students
- A41 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+21 Students
- A20 Students
#1 in STEM Courses
With over 200 courses for students to build their schedules, St. Mary's School offers the courses and flexibility for students to craft a STEM-heavy schedule. Our STEM classes range from Anatomy and AP Chemistry to Engineering, Materials Science, and Robotics. Students can also work with 3D printers, program drones, and complete one of two Computer Program tracks (Programming and/or Design).
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses