- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
St. Mary's Preparatory is a four year secondary program of pre-college studies in a disciplined environment preparing young men for future study and careers of service. The Prep has a day student and boarding school program. St. Mary's is accredited by the State of Michigan Board of Education, the Archdiocese of Detroit, and MNSAA/MANS. Almost 100% of our graduates attend college.
"If the Orchard Lake Schools did not exist, it would be necessary to establish them." – Pope John Paul II
St. Mary's Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A75 Students
- A+72 Students
- B26 Students
- B+25 Students
- B+23 Students
- A+19 Students
- B18 Students
- B+16 Students
- A-13 Students
- B11 Students
College Courses offered
St. Mary’s Preparatory has a unique partnership with Madonna University and Lawrence Technological University who each house a branch on our campus. St. Mary’s Prep students are able to take actual college classes, and graduate with a Madonna University and Lawrence Tech transcript, reflective of the courses they have taken and grades they have earned
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
St. Mary's Preparatory School Reviews
Tons of college classes and students graduate with a lot of credit. It is quite academic and service oriented. You hear a lot about athletics, which are great, but so are the ministry and classrooms. Boys become men. High expectations and lots of support.