Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
St. Mary Cathedral School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Gaylord, MI. It has 317 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $3,750 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 99% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A26 Students
- B18 Students
- A+17 Students
- B+13 Students
- B10 Students
- B9 Students
- B8 Students
- A8 Students
- B-7 Students
- B-5 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review St. Mary Cathedral School
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
St. Mary Cathedral School Reviews
St. Mary is a very happy and welcoming school. The teachers are all there to help you grow in faith and education. We were able to attend mass at least once per week along with other various things. They have wonderful class opportunities with great teachers. The small class size is very helpful for learning and getting to know everyone. I would like to see the school be a little bit more strict with how they go about rules but other than that I had a great experience at Gaylord St. Mary!
What I like about St. Mary's Cathedral School is that it is a close-knit community, the education, and the athletics. The fact that it is a close knit community makes it feel like I am always at home and I feel like everyone is approachable. I like that I have known everyone since I was five years old. I have also been very successful through my academics and athletics. I have felt that I am also very prepared for college through my academics and my study skills.
I enjoyed St. Mary Cathedral all 13 years that I've attended. The school has given me all of the skills that I will need to take on after I graduate. I have made friends that will last a life time and have been taught information that I will remember throughout my whole life. The school has taught me how live my life by being immersed through my faith and how to be a good person. I have been given the opportunity to not only exceed in my education but through in athletics. My coaches not only about my time on the court but my time in the classroom to make sure my grades were kept up. During my time at St. Mary's I am positive that I am ready to go into the real world and be prepared for college. I absolutely loved the close knit culture that was constantly wrapped around the students and their activities. I rate St. Mary Cathedral school very highly not only for the quality education but the memories that have been given to me for the rest of my life.