St. Mary Academy - Bay View is a highly rated, private, all-girls, Catholic school located in Riverside, RI. It has 661 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Tuition is $15,350 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 99% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B82 Students
- A+35 Students
- A+32 Students
- A-31 Students
- B-29 Students
- B+28 Students
- B+27 Students
- B25 Students
- A+24 Students
- A+20 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
St. Mary Academy - Bay View Reviews
At first I was very hesitant to join Bayview. It's an all girls school, each class is an hour and a half, there's uniforms. In 9th grade , (this year) I finally decided to go. Honesty, this was the best decision I've ever made. Not only was I improving academically, but I was also experiences changes with who I was as a person. Within weeks, I was becoming more independent, feeling better and more confident about myself, and over all being stronger than ever. The transition was tough at first since I transferred mid- semester, but the staff and students supported me so much and made me feel welcome. Being at an all girls school, I expected there to be tons of drama. But there has been barely any! Everyone was is kind and accepting of each other. I love the atmosphere at bayview! I totally recommend going here at least for high school, there are so many opportunities and the experience at this school is life changing.
This school has been a fantastic experience for our daughter for the last 3 + years - she is a 2018 graduating senior and we couldn't have asked for a better opportunity or location for her to grow, develop and shine! As a proud 1986 Alum from Bay View, I was personally thrilled that our daughter selected BVA as her place for her high school years! Single gender education is a conscientious choice, one in which we did not take lightly. It worked for both of our children (our son graduated in 2017 from Hendricken) and we'd do it again in a minute!
My daughter came to Bayview in 6th grade after our public school was not meeting her academic needs. Bayview is a warm community of teachers & students and was avery welcoming environment. She loves her school and proudly invites others to come here as a student ambassador. Her academic offerings have been exceptional, with opportunities for individualized planning and she can confidently say, "I am Bayview"!