Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
St. Mark's High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 4,000 private high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A131 Students
- A+27 Students
- C+22 Students
- A20 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+13 Students
- B+13 Students
- A13 Students
- B-11 Students
- A-11 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
St. Mark's High School Reviews
Review St. Mark's High School
Best kept secret in Delaware! Great environment for high school students. Teachers are great Christian role models and challenge kids to be responsible and work to the best of their abilities. My other two sons attended St. Marks and were well prepared for college and beyond. There are plenty of ways to get involved from sports, the arts and clubs. Students are very inclusive. Never heard of any bullying. Great school!
I graduated many years ago so I'm not sure what has changed, but I was heavily involved in theatre band and chorus. The school made me choose to go into theater for a living. When in college, there was no other high school that could compare with the curriculum when I talked to other students. I've been working in Atlantic City for 32 years now.
I have found the teachers to be excellent but there are gaps in the administrative skill levels. Often decisions are made that seem not to be thoroughly thought out, but if you bring a question to the admin they are responsive. The students seem to love their teachers but not have the same level of high regard for the admin, especially the Asst. Principal!