St. Margaret's School provides a learning environment where girls, grades 8-12, and in a postgraduate year know they belong, are challenged and supported to believe in themselves, and prepared to become their best. Founded on the Episcopal tradition, girls develop honor and character, an appreciation for the uniqueness of each individual, and a desire to give to the world. In addition to learning academic and life skills, they become independent, creative, and morally courageous women who are effective communicators. St. Margaret's girls know who they are, what they can do, and how to do it.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A26 Students
- A+22 Students
- B+20 Students
- A-18 Students
- A+18 Students
- A+13 Students
- B+13 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+12 Students
- B12 Students
"For Girls Who Dare to Lead"
For almost 100 years, St. Margaret’s School has helped young women grades 8 through 12 (plus a Post Graduate Program) find their voice, their path, and their sense of self. The experiences you have here will prepare you for leadership roles and other life achievements. Live and learn on the banks of Virginia’s Rappahannock River. Join us and dare to believe in yourself, dare to belong!
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
St. Margaret's School Reviews
I would recommend that anyone consider SMS for your daughter!