COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
SLUH's plan for reopening are in place and in-person classes will begin on Thursday, September 10th. Safety protocols through CDC guidelines and our local health department will continue as we return this fall. Our program of hybrid learning will focus on academic excellence and care for the individual which is the hallmark of a SLUH education. Visit the website below for more details. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
From the moment a young man steps foot in SLUH, to the moment he accepts his diploma, everything he will experience is designed to ensure he leaves intellectually inspired, open to growth, loving and a faith-driven "man for others" committed to doing justice.
He will share a desire to achieve "Excellence in All Things": an active, aspirational ideal that goes beyond academics, one that has driven, and differentiated, SLUH and its Jesuit traditions for over 200 years. SLUH oversees the education and formation of young men with exceptional God-given abilities, from whom we expect extraordinary things.
Throughout his four years at SLUH, he will be embraced with respect and inclusion through needs-blind admissions, status-blind friendships, a rich diversity of cultures and perspectives, and extensive co-curriculars that offer each student the opportunity to be all they can be. All in a loving and spirit-filled community.
St. Louis University High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A194 Students
- A-138 Students
- A+116 Students
- A-71 Students
- A+70 Students
- A69 Students
- A-66 Students
- A-62 Students
- A+62 Students
- A+61 Students
STEAM is not just a buzzword, and it means more than Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics. It is inquiry-based learning and intellectual pursuit of practical solutions. It's a way of learning that values creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking. Mostly, STEAM is an opportunity to adapt in our Jesuit tradition to meet the needs of our students and the world.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.72 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.72 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses