St. Louis Park Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Saint Louis Park, MN. It has 1,446 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 49% in reading.
St. Louis Park Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+306 Students
- A+115 Students
- B98 Students
- A92 Students
- B68 Students
- B54 Students
- A+51 Students
- C+51 Students
- A50 Students
- B-50 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 68 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.35 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.35 responses
Schools like St. Louis Park Senior High School
- B+Robbinsdale Armstrong Senior High School
- Robbinsdale Public School District, MN
- 311 reviews
- BKennedy Senior High School
- Bloomington Public School District, MN
- 212 reviews
- A-Champlin Park High School
- Anoka-Hennepin Public School District, MN
- 546 reviews
- A-Burnsville High School
- Burnsville Public School District, MN
- 494 reviews
St. Louis Park Senior High School Reviews
I am currently a senior at SLP High School, and overall, I've had a really good experience! I took a lot of great classes, a few of which were AP or IB, I've had a lot of great teachers, most of which will not only help you if you're stuck, but also love to get to know you as a person, and there are a lot of fun electives in art, marketing, music, and language (I've been taking French since middle school, and I love it)! The district itself is very diverse, and the vast majority accepts anyone, regardless of who they are! I've also made a TON of friends, especially in theater, which was my favorite part of high school, thus far! The only things I didn't like about it, were that a lot of people like the same stupid trends and aren't open to anything new, most of the cafeteria food is gross, and there were a few teachers I've had that lacked experience, and didn't know what they were doing. Besides that, I love SLP, and I'll never forget the memories I've made, throughout my time here!
St louis park high school was the greatest experience I could’ve asked for, it’s an incredible experience that should be sought after by everyone, you are culturally embursed into the world and student at the school constantly compete to make each other better. Many people do not appreciate St louis park for all it is, a great loving community that gives you a true taste of what the world really is. And I am forever thankful for that!
As a Senior, at St. Louis Park High School I am proud to say that our school is very much diverse. Another great thing that this school has is it's teachers. Most teachers not if all are very involved with their student's education and school involvement. One thing that this school can take into consideration though, would definitely be accommodating everyone when it comes to respecting religion and culture.