Go anywhere in the Delaware Valley and mention the Prep and people will know the excellence produced here since 1851. They will know that a graduate of St. Joseph's Prep is more than just a scholar: they are leaders in business, in education, in law, in politics. They are "men for and with others" who serve their world.
We know that when it comes to selecting a high school, you can pick a school, or, you can choose an education. At the Prep, students get TWO educations—one in the classroom, and one from the world around them—both create bright, passionate and well-spoken young men, prepared to take on college and the world!
We're proud of our Jesuit heritage, as well as our downtown location in a thriving city like Philadelphia. With a "campus" like this, it's no wonder our students come out with a well-rounded perspective, a transformed sense of humility and justice, and an ever-open eye toward their city, their fellow citizens...and an entire world of possibilities ahead of them.
St. Joseph's Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+125 Students
- B+110 Students
- A+96 Students
- A-84 Students
- A-83 Students
- A78 Students
- A+73 Students
- A+73 Students
- A-67 Students
- A+66 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses