Be Welcomed. Be Challenged. Be Inspired. These three phrases define the St. Joe's experience for our young men. From the challenging college-preparatory academic program to the vast number of opportunities offered outside of the classroom, our students are transformed during their four years at St. Joe's.
And our Lasallian Brotherhood is truly unique and special, and lasts for a lifetime. The alumni network provides incredible support through valuable internships, classroom discussions, financial support, and more. All of this happens on our beautiful 12-acre campus.
We invite you to peruse the stories and information you find on our website, but we strongly encourage you to schedule a visit to get a sense of our culture and our campus firsthand.
St. Joseph's Collegiate Institute Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-102 Students
- B-71 Students
- A46 Students
- A+39 Students
- A-35 Students
- A-30 Students
- A+29 Students
- A-25 Students
- B24 Students
- A+24 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses