St. Joseph School Reviews

St. Joseph's School-Wakefield is a school of LOVE! My son has now been at this school now for four years. This has been such a beautiful school environment for us. My son feels like this school is his second family. He feels safe, loved, protected and most of all SUCCESSFUL! He is getting such a stellar, well-rounded education! With the small classes, he gets a lot of attention, in the academic subjects and more! He has extraordinary teachers that go the extra mile in providing a personalized education. He thrives in this small environment. He has learned a lot about his faith. His faith-based learned has created a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE in his heart and soul. I have truly cherished his education here at St. Josephs. I made the best decision to put my child here at St. Josephs. A true treasure!
The best learning environment for my daughter.
She is doing so well academically and socially.
Teachers are outstanding.
I honestly can’t say enough about St. Joseph School in Wakefield. I have sons in 6th grade and 7th grade. The small class sizes allow for individualized attention. This school has some of the most creative, unique, caring teachers that I’ve ever encountered. The 5th grade teacher does a lot of project based learning that encompasses research, writing, presentations, creating a model (ex. a Mayan temple), and learning culturally relevant songs. The creative writing program is second to none. It is excellent preparation for their rigorous middle school program that will prepare them well for any high quality private or public high school. Our students are known for their comfort in public speaking; they get a lot of practice.
The small class sizes also allow the teachers to stay on top of monitoring social media etc. that our middle schoolers may be on. They are positioned well to make sure our kids navigate these waters safely and appropriately. St. Joseph School is a gem!
Start Your Review of St. Joseph School
We LOVE this school! We have been at the school for 5 years. The faculty and administration care about each student. There is a wonderful community of parents who support one another. The academics are fantastic. My children are challenged and love to go to school each day. There are great after school activities (drama, ski, basketball, track, chess, test kitchen, etc). Students are respectful and kind. The "buddy program" (older and younger students are paired up) is a favorite for all of my children. The Early Childhood Program is amazing, with a ton of full and half day options to meet various family needs. We couldn't be happier!
We love St Joseph school! The academics are rigorous but with small class size so you feel like each student has an individual learning plan. There are also an impressive amount of extra curricular activities like chess club, cross country, basketball, drama club, ski club, stem. By far the best part of the school is the way that both the students & teachers respect each other. The older grades mentor the younger ones & everyone lives by the golden rule. This school does a great job at developing kind individuals. What a wonderful place to teach & nurture your child!
My three daughters attend Saint Joseph School from Pre-K through 8th grade. The academics are excellent. The teachers work hard to make sure that the students learn in a loving, caring and creative classroom. The administration is fantastic. The parent community is very welcoming and works hard to help the school. The student population is very diverse. There are a lot of extra curricular activities - something for every student. Basketball, after school band, chess club, drama club, and more. This is a must see school - you will not be disappointed.