St. Joseph Catholic School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Madison, MS. It has 400 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $9,385 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. Joseph Catholic School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A87 Students
- A-73 Students
- A-39 Students
- B+23 Students
- A23 Students
- A-21 Students
- A+21 Students
- A-20 Students
- B+17 Students
- A16 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
St. Joseph Catholic School Reviews
Catholic education is priority for our family! The quality of the education, along with a warm, caring atmosphere centered on faith, love and service is something we truly value!
I like going to school at Saint Joseph Catholic School because it is a very involved school. Many of the students who attend are involved in multiple sports or activities. The teachers are very caring and will work with students in order to make sure they are getting the most our of their education. The teachers expect only the best from their students, and teachers will make sure every student is challenged. Every student at St. Joe is involved in one club or activity. If there is a student at St. Joe who is not involved in anything, he or she is trying very hard not to be involved. Every student is friends with each other, and no one feels left out. The facilities are kept very clean and the aura of the campus reflects that.
The family atmostphere is so great to be apart of. Really makes school easier. There’s a wide rage of extracurricular activities to be apart of! I love saint joe and i wish i didnt have to graduate. Seems like yesterday i was a freshman starting my first day and now my last is coming at the end of this year!