Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
St. Joseph Catholic School is an above average, private, Catholic school located in Greenville, MS. It has 285 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. Tuition is $5,900 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 72% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. Joseph Catholic School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-58 Students
- B-52 Students
- A-50 Students
- B+38 Students
- B-25 Students
- B+22 Students
- B-19 Students
- B-18 Students
- A-18 Students
- B17 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review St. Joseph Catholic School
St. Joseph Catholic School Reviews
I like the diversity and hospitality. The school is like a family. Everyone loves each other and fight like all families do. When I say fight, I’m not talking physical altercations. But like everyone has limits and some people may just hit the button. But since we are so much like a family, we quickly resolves the issue.
My overall experience has been great. I love how diverse and community oriented my school is. However, if I could change anything, it would be the cafeteria food because it is not healthy for the students and staff.
I liked saint joe to an extent. I didn’t really like the teacher very much. I feel for a college prep school we should have focused more on writing papers. When I entered college I knew writing papers was going to be a weakness for me of the lack of writing in highschool