Founded in 1995, St. Joseph Academy is an independent, classical Catholic academy serving TK (four year olds) through 12th grade in the center of North County San Diego. Less than a mile south of the 78 in San Marcos, SJA has been named a “School of Excellence” by the Cardinal Newman Society and is one of its “Ambassador” schools. Boasting some of the best standardized testing results together with a very high participation rate in its many clubs and sports, SJA is a vibrant, faith-filled community which excels in academics and sports.
Are you looking for a TK-12, faithful, classical Catholic Academy that has a strong family feel and Catholic culture made up of some of the best families in North County? Want to be part of a high school that has the best SAT average score among Catholic high schools in San Diego and where almost everyone is involved in some extracurricular activity?
Check out our website and sign up for a tour or student shadow today!
St. Joseph Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A11 Students
- A9 Students
- B7 Students
- A7 Students
- A-7 Students
- A+7 Students
- A+7 Students
- A+6 Students
- A-6 Students
- B5 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses