Discover St. John's Prep where our students experience academic rigor balanced with transformative opportunities in STEM, the arts, athletics, leadership and service. Mentored by teachers who expertly guide with skill and compassion, SJP students discover their passions, find their voices and form lasting relationships with their classmates as they complete an exciting journey —one that not only prepares them for success in college and career, but enables them to grow in confidence, faith and self-knowledge, ready to impact their world as the Leaders of Tomorrow. Your Journey Begins Here!
St. John's Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+134 Students
- A+92 Students
- A-82 Students
- B79 Students
- B56 Students
- B51 Students
- A-49 Students
- B+46 Students
- A+46 Students
- A+44 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.25 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.32 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
St. John's Preparatory School Reviews
Honestly they don’t tolerate bullying, it’s dealt with ASAP. They definitely don’t tolerate fighting or drugs, just ask any student who was kicked out because of it.
The teachers are pretty tough, but you know they care about you to succeed. You have the best experience at SJP by being involved. Students are nice, you’ll make friends pretty quick. The secretaries are extremely nice, always there for us, they’re very motherly and make you feel safe.
Fr. Liju is the chaplain, he’s the best. He is funny, sincere He doesn’t judge you no matter what you tell him. He always says “Keep smiling and have a wonderful day”
4 years goes by quick. You don’t get the same love in college as we did at St John’s. If I had to do it over again, I’d choose them again!