- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade unavailable
- Teachersgrade A
St. John the Baptist is a Catholic Montessori school for toddlers through 8th grade that cultivates a love of learning by valuing the whole child.
At St. John's we offer:
- An Unparalleled and Unique Catholic Experience
- An opportunity to fall in love with Jesus, the Good Shepherd
- A foundation for a meaningful relationship with God that will last a lifetime
- Experiences that foster the child’s innate spirit of wonder and gratitude towards God
- An increased interest in the liturgical celebration and prayer life in the home
Witness the Difference Montessori Makes:
- Independent problem-solvers who love learning
- Inquiry-based method that follows the individual child’s interests, progress, and passions
- High development of a child’s executive brain function
- Curriculum that exceeds the MN State Standards in Language Arts and Math
- Socially aware children who respectfully resolve conflict, cooperate, and serve
Children's House (Preschool & Kindergarten)
The Children’s House is a mixed-age environment (preschool and kindergarten ages) specifically designed to help children develop at their own pace, choosing their work from the Montessori materials which are displayed in an ordered and accessible way. Our overall approach is to serve the whole child and help them fully develop socially, emotionally, physically, spiritually, and intellectually.
- African American0%
- Native American0%
- Pacific Islander0%
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part WeekYes
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayYes
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C+
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade B
St. John the Baptist Catholic Montessori School Reviews
At parent/teacher conferences I have always been so impressed by how well the Guide knows my daughter! She offers me wonderful suggestions of things to practice at home. I know my daughter is well taken care of and known by the staff at St. John’s School.
If you are looking for a school that reinforces your values, sees the dignity in each child, educates in a way that makes learning fun, and teaches your child based around their interests and abilities then St. John the Baptist Catholic Montessori School is where you should be!