St. John Paul II High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Hyannis, MA. It has 251 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $11,375 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 91% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. John Paul II High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A45 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+27 Students
- B+26 Students
- A+22 Students
- A-22 Students
- A+21 Students
- A-20 Students
- A-18 Students
- B-17 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
St. John Paul II High School Reviews
I experienced nothing but the utmost respect from all the teachers and staff at this institution. They formed me to the gentleman I am today. Without the care and love I received from Saint John Paul II High School, I would be nowhere near the individual I am today. Roar Lions!
The Catholic education is great. You are really able to indulge in your faith. The atmosphere is very friendly, I feel comfortable going up to literally anybody in the school and asking for help about anything. The sports program is wonderful, I never even thought about playing football until the football coach (also a health teacher) offered to give me the opportunity to play. The sports teams have a really welcoming atmosphere regardless of skill. The academics are great, every teacher is willing to meet before or after school, and honestly cares about each of their students.
I love PJP. I Have gone to the school for almost four years now and it was the best decision I made for high school. The opportunities that have been given to me have impacted me greatly, allowing me to do the things that I love. As for things I would change, would be nothing. The work environment is challenging enough and the guidance program really prepares us for the college process. There are of course some teacher problems I like to see change but that is up to the teachers.