Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
St. John Paul II Catholic High School is a top rated, private, Catholic school located in Huntsville, AL. It has 373 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. Tuition is $9,400 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
St. John Paul II Catholic High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A78 Students
- A64 Students
- A-57 Students
- A-55 Students
- B30 Students
- A-25 Students
- A+24 Students
- B20 Students
- A-19 Students
- A-17 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
St. John Paul II Catholic High School Reviews
St. John Paul II Catholic High School is a wonderful college preparatory school that allows their students to openly practice the Catholic faith. Students are exposed to yearly theology classes that help keep Catholicism close to their hearts. Apart from the amazing religion curriculum, JPII offers a variety of classes from the visual arts to fantastic science and mathematics classes. Foreign languages that JPII offers include French, Latin, German, and Spanish. If there were something that I would like to see change, the visual and language arts should be as appraised for as the sports. Overall, St. John Paul Catholic High School is a school that is safe and a friendly environment to anyone that attends!
I went here my senior year as an international student from Vietnam and just fitted right in because everyone truly exemplified kindness and hospitality. I highly recommend this school for anyone interested in having an excellent prep school experience with a welcoming, inclusive and dynamic close-knit community.
I liked the atmosphere of having different races, cultures, and religions amongst the school. There is so much involvement with students and the different club organizations, sports, and other opportunities for students to get involved, especially as a school in the community. At St. John Paul II, students are required to do volunteer working, teaching them how to be more involved and useful in the community.