Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA
St. John & Endicott High School is a public school located in Saint John, WA. It has 77 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1.
St. John & Endicott High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A23 Students
- B-19 Students
- A-9 Students
- B+7 Students
- A-7 Students
- A+7 Students
- B+7 Students
- B6 Students
- B-5 Students
- B-4 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
St. John & Endicott High School Reviews
St. John High School is an above average high school for a small town. There is a variety of clubs offered including jazz band, knowledge bowl, FBLA, FFA, and chess club. Most of the teachers in St. John have been teaching there for many years and therefore are well known with the families that have lived in St. John for generations. Ms. Brown is an amazing school counselor and all of the teachers are driven to make sure that the students have an opportunity to succeed. In track nearly all of participants qualified to compete in state.
My experience in high school was average. I believe I was treated different from most but I made the most of it everyday. I have gone to this school my whole entire life and watched the staff change into people who treated everyone different and picked favorites. I have always been respectful but not always have gotten the same respect back.
I love how SJE is such a close community. The teachers have time to meet with individual students, and the staff truly seems to care about the students. My classmates are some of the kindest people I know. The academics are brilliant for such a small school, and although I do miss some programs that I've experienced in a bigger school, the St. John-Endicott district has been a good place for me to learn and grow.