St. Jeanne de Lestonnac School Reviews

Saint Jeanne is a quality educational community that meets the needs of students ranging from age 3 through 12th grade. It is a community that supports whole person development.
The school is wonderful, I love that it's a place that allows god to be part of the education. My children are learning strong academically as well as faith based and feel part of a family. The teachers are loving, caring and responsive to the fact that not all children learn the same.
St. Jeanne's is a beautiful campus, with extraordinary teachers who enjoy helping all students grow not only in their academics, but in their faith as well. The coursework is challenging yet easily achievable, and faculty are always there to support and assist. The Sisters of the Company of Mary follow the footsteps of Jeanne de Lestonnac, and do an excellent job implementing their centuries old traditions and core values, and our Catholic Faith, into every school day. While the school's education is full of academics, students also receive enriching life lessons that will guide them in the future.
Start Your Review of St. Jeanne de Lestonnac School
Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac is responsible for turning my life around. I fell behind Freshman year and I didn’t prioritize the right things in my high school career. Now as a Junior, the teachers, staff, and my classmates have all helped me mature in my faith and in my confidence as a high school student throughout my three years being here. Thank you for everything.
St. Jeanne de Lestonnac School is where I grew up surrounded by amazing teachers, a safe and nurturing environment, fun events and after school clubs, CIF sports, and loving community. Being a budding senior at this school after being here since first grade, I can definitely say that St. Jeanne's is the only place that I could picture myself being. This school is truly a special place where students get to develop the whole person. I have learned so much academically with the helpful teachers, as well as spiritually with the help of the Sisters of the Company of Mary. I have definitely grown academically, spiritually, and emotionally with all of the values that have been taught to me here at Saint Jeanne's. This school has been a great place for me to develop who I am, with supportive staff, Sisters, and classmates. I am so proud to be a Mustang, St. Jeanne de Lestonnac School is the best!
5 years our son has attended St. Jeanne. We love the school from the administration to the staff. Exceptionally well kept campus. The grounds are manicured and classrooms are inviting.
Saint Jeanne has been a prayer answered to our family.
I asked my daughters who have attended SJ since prekindergarten, “What do you like about SJ?" My older daughter sophomore responds,"The opportunities to try something new, the retreats, teachers, and friends. As a freshman, I wanted to try another school but now I don't want to leave until I complete high school."  My younger daughter, a freshman responds, I feel I am learning and my teachers care, I love the environment. Celebrating grandparents’ day is nice.
The perfect example during the quarantine is the administration was quick to act with the virtual learning, education, and faith formation was not interrupted. Teachers keep them engaged with fun activities and prayer when class starts.
Now I look back when searching for schools online and came across Saint Jeanne catholic school in Temecula. Feel gratitude to be part of the Saint Jeanne family and part of the legacy that started in Bordeaux France about 400 years ago.
My children have attended Saint Jeanne's for the past five years and this school is truly special. Saint Jeanne's is more than just a place of academic development, but it is a community working together to serve the whole child spiritually, emotionally and academically. My son & daughter view Saint Jeanne's as a family they are apart of.

As a parent, each time I walk onto the campus I can feel the positive energy that is our school community. The administration, staff, teachers, and fellow parents all work together to support and develop our students to become life long learners, who are emotionally, spiritually, and academically prepared for life.

My children are given the support and guidance they need from their teachers. I appreciate the small class size and specialty classes my children participate in like PE, Music, Library, Computers, Spanish & Art.

The education and life learning my children are receiving is the best investment I can make for their present and future.
Wow! This school is amazing. Such a loving and nurturing environment for children. If you want a safe, loving and nurturing environment for your children, look no further. The teacher and staff are incredible, they truly love their jobs and each student. They make the students feel loved and encouraged. The curriculum is incredible from arts, science, literature, technology to science, St Jeanne has you covered. If you want extracurricular they offer a huge variety from athletics, to arts and debate and leadership clubs. the students graduate from this school as thoughtful communicators, amazing leaders and citizens.
My favorite thing about St. Jeanne’s are the faith and community felt both on and off campus. Academic rigor, CIF Athletics, Honors Society, Dances, Clubs, credentialed teachers, are all apart of what makes our Fully Accredited school exceptional. There is something for everyone and teachers and staff care about each and every student. They meet students where they are and guide students to be their best version of themselves. We also appreciate the administrations philosophy of parents as partners in education. Best school in Temecula!
St. Jeanne de Lestonnac school is the epitome of educational excellence. My children have benefited so much by being around other children of similar faith and educational aspirations. The teachers and staff go above and beyond for each student. The educational resources and opportunities available at this school are vast and provide real world education and experiences for its students. St Jeanne's has a high educational standard and it reflects in its students grades. When your child joins this school they get an awesome education and a great family away from home.
The best thing about Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac school is the overwhelming feeling that everyone belongs. We partner for our children's education and spiritual development. Our children are taught to be respectful and kind. Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac's commitment to educate the whole child is apparent in the well roundedness of the students. Each day my children are greeted with a smile and feel that Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac school is their home away from home.