Saint Ignatius College Prep, a Jesuit Catholic school in the heart of Chicago, is a diverse community dedicated to educating young men and women for lives of faith, love, service and leadership. Through outstanding teaching and personal formation, the school challenges its talented student body to intellectual excellence, integrity, and life-long learning and growth. Inspired by the gospel of Jesus Christ, this community strives to use God's gifts to promote social justice for the greater glory of God.
St. Ignatius College Prep Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+296 Students
- A+222 Students
- A+213 Students
- A+171 Students
- A+167 Students
- A-159 Students
- A-158 Students
- A+152 Students
- A+143 Students
- A-140 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.41 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.55 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
St. Ignatius College Prep Reviews
My daughter tells us all of the time how grateful she is that she was able to go to school here,and my husband and I wish we’d had the opportunity to go here as well! I cannot express that this school knows how to educate students and prepare them for college. They also leave with a special bond to the school and community that they will have for a lifetime in addition to having the the honor of being a graduate.