COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
St. Hubert building is closed, but the SH Admission Office is virtually open! We are happy to announce that we currently are still accepting applications for Fall 2020; as a service to our families, we are waiving the application fee! You can learn more about our virtual admission process and our extensive online learning program SHHS Everywhere on our website. Learn More
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Since opening our doors in 1941, Saint Hubert has nurtured the academic curiosity, dreams, and goals of more than 30,000 young women. We offer an unparalleled educational experience in a warm and welcoming environment. We challenge the intellect of our students and encourage them to learn about themselves and the world around them. Our mission to help young women become responsible leaders who possess knowledge and skills beyond the textbooks. They become scholars, athletes, writers, artist and leaders. We promote individuality and want each girl to achieve and succeed in her own way. Our graduates walk confidently from Saint Hubert with a passion for learning and the ability to make their mark on the world.
Saint Hubert Catholic High School for Girls supports and nurtures each student as she continues to develop her full potential as a woman of faith and integrity through personal growth, learning, and service to others.
St. Hubert Catholic High School for Girls Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-232 Students
- A-153 Students
- B126 Students
- A+118 Students
- B113 Students
- B-96 Students
- B81 Students
- B+76 Students
- B-74 Students
- A+62 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.69 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.74 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.104 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.104 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.64 responses